kidattypewriter

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Latest Ultimate Question

So there's a discussion here about what's cuter, mice, puppies, or hedgehogs, but I'm not having any of that. Everyone knows when it comes to Ultimate Cuteness, the battle is between a little-known species of Australian ant and a four-legged duck.

So, what will it be? Leptogenys?



Or Stumpy?




Who is the cutest creature in the world?
Leptogenys, the ant
Stumpy, the four-legged duck
Well, fiddle-dee, I'm just overwhelmed by all this cuteness! I can't decide!
Free polls from Pollhost.com

10 comments:

Shelley said...

Meh. I can think of cuter things.

Anonymous said...

yxpfelxcStumpy the four legged duck wins hands down Timmy!
And I am sure Caz would agree.. having a penchant for ducks!
Especially Peking duck(s)

Yep! Caz is a sucker for a duck I reckon!

TimT said...

Aren't we all!

Stumpy is alive and well, but now has only three legs. (He had an unfortunate encounter with a fence).

It's still one more than most ducks!

Anonymous said...

But nothing cuter than this, nailpolishblues, I'm sure!

(I'm confident that I've trumped the lot of you with that one).

Anonymous said...

Incidentally, I strongly urge you all to click all the way through that photo gallery!

Shelley said...

That is one wildly cute Knut.

ras said...

I abstain from voting on the basis that cuteness competitions are something that would be probably thought up by paris hilton.

Fight the cute power....or something.

TimT said...

STUMPY QUACKS DOWN ON THE OPPOSITION! STUMPY, THE THREE-LEGGED DUCK WHO USED TO HAVE FOUR LEGS WINS!

Shelley said...

Stumpy does seem to be the theme for the day.

TimT said...

It took me an hour to understand that comment. Now every time I read it, it gets better and better.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive