It has always been my firm and unwavering conviction since this morning that the quality of shows on television could be vastly improved by the addition of a Dalek.
Parkinson and a Dalek
The Bill and the Daleks
PC Ackland discovers a portal to the planet Skaro in a public housing block in the west-end of Sunhill.
The Daleks of Hazzard
Psychopathic octopus-like creatures in tin cans who spend their time racing one another in slightly larger tin-cans.
Dalek Hymns of Praise
Featuring the Aluminium Bucket Chorus singing "Davros is my Shepherd", "The Thalls Must Be Destroyed", and that old favourite, "The Exterminate Chorus". Coming this week from Shrewsbury Chapel.
Dharma and Greg and a Dalek
Dharma and Greg have a new flatmate on vacation from Skaro. The only problem is, whenever Dharma brings a boyfriend home, he exterminates them! Whacky comedy from the US.
The Simple Dalek Life
Reality show. Each week, different couples take turns on a Dalek farm in Iowa.
Help! I'm a Dalek! Get Me Out of Here!
Reality show. A Dalek is set down in the wilderness with a group of doped-up ferals. He'd exterminate them, but he's had one too many tokes of the waccy-baccy himself.
My Three Daleks
Re-run of a popular American sitcom about a regular guy who has three Daleks for sons.
Trading Dalek Places
An evil octopod creature who lives in a tin-can swaps places with international supermodel Paris Hilton. How long can they keep this up without anyone noticing? In this episode, both the Dalek and Hilton find they like it better this way. Also, the Dalek has a one-night stand! But could this lead to an ongoing relationship?
Resistance Is Futile
Current affairs program.
Davros's First Tuesday Book Club
You must read the Master's favourite books or be exterminated. No, we're serious.
Tim, your links stink, you fink!
- John Bangsund's Threepenny Planet
- Broken Biro
- Poetry 24
- Superlative scribbles
- Kirstyn McD!
- Rorrim a tsomla almost a mirror
- More Sterne
- Cam the man from the Dan.
- Too hot to Raaaaaaandallllllll!
- Erin's Excellently Everlasting Effervescements!
- Slammy Infamy
- Hail Paco!
- Baron Blandwagon, purveyor of cyberbunnies, hawker of Roger Corman, and Misruler of the Multiverse
- The Bolta. Aiyeeeeee!!!!!
- Bad Apple Audrey
- The cartoon church
- Sir Martinkus
- A Zemblanian abroad and at home
- A hodge podge of hotzeplotz
- THE SLAMMA!
- Jottlesby's nottings, or should that be Nottlesby's jottings?
- The Snarking of the Hunt
- Jazzy Hands
- David of Metal City
- David the Barista
- The Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony
- Be an Opinion Dominion Minion!
- ... and Fel
- His brilliant career - from whale sushi to crumbed prawn
- Jo Blogs
- Yet another Tim
- Was two peas, now three peas
- ... Still Life - now with extra rotating cats!
- An Amazingly Awesome Australian Ampersand!
- Blink and you'll miss 'er
- Red in the land of the tigers!
- Wire of Vibe
- Chase him, ladies, he's in the cavalry!
- The Non-palindromical Editrix in Germanium
- Old Sterne
- The briefs...
- ... and the brieflets
- The Purple Blog
- Blairville, lair of all that is wicked and perfidious
- The enticingly acronymical CSH
- EXTREEEEEEEME WYNTER!
- Mark of California
- Silent Speaking
- Lexicon the Mexican
- ► 2017 (33)
- ► 2016 (71)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (135)
- ► 2013 (173)
- ► 2012 (275)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (288)
- ► 2009 (290)
- ► 2008 (316)
- ► 2007 (392)
- AFL Grand Final
- I'll Give You Tattoos!
- A Brief Post About Figures of Speech
- Murdering With a Grin
- Egg-Nogging and Blogging: A Matter of Grave Concer...
- Quite, Unquite
- One Sunday Morning, There Was a Beatnik In My Awni...
- Breaking News: Laughing Man Laughs
- A Style in the While of S J Perelman
- Thoughts on Fossils From One Who May Someday Be a ...
- Congratulations, It's An Appendix
- Quote of the Day
- Law for the Lawless
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry and Physics Won By Andy's...
- In This Workplace, We Obey The Law of Gravity
- Another Cosmopolitan Experience in This Multicultu...
- A Defence of Doctor Who
- La Femme, La Gun, La Petit Kitten
- Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Duck
- Apropros of Nothing ...
- The Platonic Couch Meets Reality
- Lost in Thailand ...
- Fair and Balanced
- What I'm Reading
- Important News!
- Some Of The Lesser Known Sequels To Mein Kampf
- Important Announcement!
- What Does Google Know About Shakespeare?
- A Political Dilemma
- The Meme Scheme
- I Feel Like Radioactive Chicken Tonight
- Jolly Penguin Jape
- Vengeance of the Scaly Ones
- What's The Going Price on Sackcloth and Ashes?
- Meals Which Should Not Have Been Invented
- A Number of Television Shows Could Be Improved By ...
- The Age Melbourne Festivals
- Appointment, The Opposite Of
- How To Understand The Melbourne Writers' Festival
- So, Since It's Getting Late on a Saturday Night .....
- Amazing Jowl Man
- Blog News Presented As Tongue Twisters
- ▼ September (42)
- ► 2005 (287)