kidattypewriter

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Killer Cockroaches Save Sanity

Hi, um, my name's Tim, and, you don't see me much anymore but, uh, I used to have this blog, and ...

Yes, I'm back. I've got a few weeks off, I'm in Melbourne for a couple of days, and I'm blogging this from the house of the gorgeous marvellous and in all ways wonderfully fabulous Kathryn O. I really didn't mean to be this long away from the computer, there's been a lot that I've wanted to blog about, but I seriously haven't been able to find access to the internet. (The word barbarians has been used.)

I've kept myself sane by writing stories about an interstellar breed of cockroaches who take over the world.

Anyway, I'll try and put up some of my less boring thoughts and musings over the past few weeks onto the net ASAP. See ya later. Tonight I'm going to get trashed with Kathryn and David.

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive