kidattypewriter

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Foot Blog

Posted a corker of a comment the other day. Considering it has almost nothing to do with the subject being blogged about, it's simultaneously one of the worst and the best things I'll ever write. Here it is, in all its glory....




Speaking of feet, I used to speak with feet ... my brother's feet, that is. He called it 'foot' and we used to hold long conversations at the dinner table.
In this modern digital age, maybe it could start up a blog...


THE FOOT BLOG

Friday
;serfiosrthljsfgkljkladjrgfkl

Saturday
Hey, I don't mind the guy on the other side ... for a left foot, he isn't so bad. But the owner stepped in something today and hasn't cleaned it off yet, and he's been smelling all day.

Sunday
*Wonders* Cosmetic surgery can do wonders nowadays. Maybe I should consider being amputated, and starting off a life of my own, free of that smell old left foot...

Monday
I went and saw the doctor today. Arranged the amputation for Tuesday.

Tuesday
LIVE AMPUTATION BLOGGING
Hello, here I am in the doctor's surgery, ready for a spot of live amputationg blogging. I've got my laptop here ready for the moment and .... YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWCH!

Wednesday
My foot hurts.
And considering my foot is all I have now, you'll understand if I'm a little late out of bed.

Thursday
I feel free! I feel liberated! I think I shall go out into the wide world and see what it has to offer for a foot freed of his bipedal constraints!

Friday
I miss my body.

END OF FOOT BLOG

Two days later, the foot was caught by police trying to stitch himself onto a nearby elephant. When asked what he was doing, he said he was just looking for 'some-body to cling on to'.

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive