kidattypewriter

Monday, June 20, 2005

Meme 2

Memes, memes, memes - everywhere I look are memes. You can't get away from them. The memes will eat me alive. Awwwwgh! Memes, memes, memes....

I've been memed again, this time, by Gem...

Total number of books I've owned

Lots. And you can't have any.

The last book I bought

Does the April edition of Viz comics (which arrives in Australia mid-June) count? If so, that.

The last book I read

Collected Prose or Selected Works by Woody Allen. (I can't remember the title)

Five books that mean something to me

Invisible Cities, Italo Calvino
Cryptozoic, Brian Aldiss
Great Expectations, Charles Dickens
The Origin of Species, Charles Darwin
The Road to Serfdom, Friedrich Hayek.

Tag five people and request they fill this out on their blogs

Red, Daisy, Pink Lemonade Diva, Chasrover, and Talbo. I'm sorry people, I really am - THE MEME MADE ME DO IT!

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive