kidattypewriter

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A poem for St Valentine's Day

O chocolate
I love you
And I will eat you.

For in this way love has always been expressed
For does not the female spider eat the male spider after copulation as a sign of love
For does not the female praying mantis eat the male after copulation as a sign of love in certain laboratory conditions
For does not the German internet psychopath too wish to eat you or me due to their depraved condition, which could in a liberal postmodern world perhaps be interpreted as a sign of love
For this is the way of love
For A goes with B
For chocolate goes with man
For as the old saying goes, This goes with that at Sussan

It's finger-lickin' good.

O chocolate
I love you
And I will eat you.

5 comments:

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

I love you just the way I am.

TimT said...

Does that mean you've eaten all the chocolate? Or I've eaten all the chocolate? And what chocolate are talking about anyway? Baron, let's not chocolate come between us!

Shelley said...

Either that last line is an unfortunate typo or there's some very disturbing exhibitionism going on here.

TimT said...

I have perfectly honourable intentions to this chocolate, I tell you.

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

Shelley: ew.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive