kidattypewriter

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Post-thing

These days I seem to spend an awful lot of time wandering about looking for things, and then when I am finally looking at the things I was looking for, looking at those things and wondering what it is about those things that I am looking for.

What sort of things? What sort of things? What a ridiculous question! Flower-things! Garden-things! Book-things! You know the sort of.... well... thing.

I mean, is it just all the things in general that I want? Is it a thing amongst the things in particular that I am looking for, the third thing from the right, the one with the other thing on it? Before I go looking for things to look at, ought I to compose a list of important things so I know beforehand what sort of thing I am looking for amongst the things? But what if I change my mind about something? And anyway, I don't know what to think about the things before I go and look at the things, I just know that I like going to look at the things! It's all very confusing.

What I mean to say is, it's the principle of the thing! It's the point of the thing! It's the thing of the thing! That's the thing that we ought to be thinking about. Right? So, everyone... thing!

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive