kidattypewriter

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Masochistic Me

Cheers to my patrons Harry Hutton, Mangled Thoughts, Lost Vowels, the Gnuhunter, and The Grinder for linking to this website. Wow, I'm being patronised! Ethnic-type-peoples, differently-gendered-folks, and anyone from a non-privileged-white-guy-background, if you follow the Grinders example, you can patronise me to!

Anyway, The Grinder Household can now add Tim T to the feel-good-because-we-sponsor-him shelf next Mrs G’s picture of Ali Mohammad, the World Vision kid that appears on my visa statement each month.

Link me liberally, and feel free to bask in the warm glow of sanctimony that will inevitably come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Done. (Actually, you've been linked since your showcase appearance!)

Really dig your site. VERRY funny.

Red from www.redsaid.net (P.S. Anonymous postings are a little creepy, I know, but I don't have a blogger account so I have no choice!)

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive