kidattypewriter

Friday, January 07, 2005

Pro Procastination

A pro procrastination post. I'd post a comment about it on Red's blog, but frankly, I couldn't be bothered.

"I even have the ability to procrastinate procrastination itself!", claims Red. "If I get around to it, I will tell you how I manage to do that. See you next week!"

Actually, that's easy. All you have to do is to put off for next week what you had been planning to put off for tomorrow.

Anyway, there are other ways of wasting your time. Like, for instance, starting a blog post and not fini

3 comments:

HA HA HA said...

whats so gret about procrusteanation?

TimT said...

I am resolutely pro procrastination, and I won't hear a word against it.

Not only that, but I am also Procrustacean - let's hear it for all of our aqueous inverterbrate friends!

HA HA HA said...

so ur pro-procrustean-crustacean. thakn god. i thot i was teh ony one.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive