kidattypewriter

Saturday, September 02, 2006

So, Since It's Getting Late on a Saturday Night ...

Blog crushes. We all get them: those bloggers who make our pixels pound, our diodes light up in quick succession, and our motherboards whirr in anxiety. They could be sultry South African temptresses, or foul-mouthed Irishers, or hot pink grammarians from somewhere-in-America... just about anybody, really!

So 'fess up, my fellow bloggers. Who are your blog crushes? Who could you hotlink at the tip of a hat? Go on, fill up the comments box - it's free and it's easy!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

That's a big ask.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nod (I am not really hot pink in real life, though).

I always have about ten different blog crushes going, but most notably, I am working on a girl crush on Mimi Smartypants.

Anonymous said...

Your my blog crush timmy

TimT said...

Oh, you!

miriam sawyer said...

I don't know what a crush entails, but there is one blog I never miss:

http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/

He's original and funny.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive