kidattypewriter

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Splot of news (why do I keep typing splot?)

Another day, another plug for my zine, Badgers Dozen. Here's where you can get it now
- Bird in the Hand, Newcastle
- Brunswick Bound, Brunswick
- Sticky Institute, Melbourne
- Polyester Books, Fitzroy
- Collected Works, Melbourne
- Thornbury Records, Thornbury
And, if I can get my shit together, you should be able to get copies off the Perth Zine Collective in a few weeks.

The next issue, the Spring one, will be launched at the Dan O'Connell in a couple of weeks time - Saturday, September 17 - sometime after 2.

Meanwhile, I got told a couple of days ago that Badgers was a semi-finalist in the Golden Stapler awards. The what? I'd entered it into them months ago because I liked the names and hadn't bothered worrying about it since. I plan to keep doing things that way, since it seems to be working for me so far.

AND THAT'S THAT.

UPDATE! - I've just added Thornbury Records to the list as well. And of course people can contact me by my email address, timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au, and get me to post something to them directly. Hello, good people from the Society of Editors!

2 comments:

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

If by "get my shit together" you mean "Go on a horsepoo foraging expedition", I'm in! Otherwise, nice work, Badger. May all your dozens be divisible by 1, 6, 4, 1.71428571429, 3, 2, and 12.

TimT said...

Other euphemisms considered include 'top level diplomatic negotiations with the Perth Zine Cooperative' and 'could be bothered sending my zines off'.

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive