kidattypewriter

Friday, July 13, 2012

My spot of sensible advice for the day

It's Friday the 13th, and I just broke my coffee pot.

But you can avoid this tragedy in your own home by breaking your own coffee pot, on purpose. Do it now. Also, smash any mirrors in the house, walk repeatedly widdershins around any black cats you might find, and spill the salt (I did that several weeks ago. Well, it was the cheese salt, but that counts, right?)

Only by trying as hard as possible to be as destructive as possible will you avoid being as unlucky as possible on the unluckiest day of the year.

Either that, or some other unpredictable devastating accident will happen to you, such as your car exploding, and you will be left with a ruined house as well as a smashed-up car. But you'll never know if you don't try, will you?

This has been my spot of sensible advice for the day.

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive