kidattypewriter

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Transgenderbenderism

Yobbo has put a call out for Hot, Horny Asian Girls on his website. Time for me to apply!

Dear Mr. Yobbo,

It has come to my attention that you are advertising on your site for the position of hot, horny Asian girls. As you know, for some time I have been searching for a job via the medium of blogging.
I would therefore like to apply for the position. By and large, I feel I am very well qualified for the position. Of course, I am not hot, horny, Asian, nor a girl, but apart from that, I'm sure my University education and amazing skills at the computer make me suitable.
I am aware that the position will be unpaid; however, as I am a supporter of Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, I am more than willing to become an unpaid whore for the mighty Yobbo conglomerate.
In short, I feel that this position would be EXCITING and STIMULATING, and that I would learn a lot from it. Further, if there are any other positions you would like me to take, please let me know - I'm very flexible...

Yours Sincerely,

Tim Train of http://www.willtypeforfood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive