kidattypewriter

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Job Description

I Am

- Familiar with current affairs
- Quick to form an opinion
- Happy to make an argument


I tend to

- Gather in packs with people who agree with my opinions;
- Drink a lot, fuck other people very much, and fuck other people over all the time;
- Lie
- Lie in a vain attempt to make my own arguments seem superior to other arguments
- Make a career out of the misery of others


I pretend to

- Care

But do I really?

- Not usually, no.

AM I:

a) A journalist?
b) A politician?


(I'll give you the answer later)

UPDATE - The answer was, of course, c) - None of the above. Think about it:

I Am: Familiar with current affairs

Since when was this an accurate description of either politicians or journalists????

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive