kidattypewriter

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

On Matters Blog

This blog is now becoming a group blog: please welcome wondrous werd-mistress KathrynO to the fold! I've laid down VERY strict conditions on her becoming a blogger - she must be willing to post at least one post, EVERY millenium, plus the most must be in some way related to getting a job, (unless it's not).

In other matters blog, I've just been linked by Vikki McNaughton of the Applicant, who - I believe - is still hunting for a job. Never fear, Vikki, WillTypeForFood is here! I hereby pledge to use my power of blog to get you a job! Everyone, go to her website immediately and post a job offer through to her!

PS - Don't know any Green-haired Liberal voters, do you, Vikki?

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive