kidattypewriter

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Would you like your desk with skim, double-shot, or fish eggs?

This morning, I spilled coffee along my desk at work. You might think this would cause some annoyance to my other colleague who shares that desk with me at night. But then again, the coffee spilled was a latte from a place which had been listed as one of the top 100 cafes in Melbourne. So who knows?

This same colleague recently threw out a Very Useful sheet of mine with handy Maori terms on it that I had been keeping at the same desk. True, this sheet looked old and scrappy, but it was Very Useful nonetheless, and it also had numerous coffee stains upon it. Then again, the coffee stains were probably from instant kitchen coffee, so maybe that's why it got thrown out? Hmmm.

Tomorrow morning, I might go and pour Russian black caviar onto the keyboard as an experiment. We'll see how that turns out.

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive