kidattypewriter

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Brilliant salesmanship...

Hello! Would you like to give me three dollars? It sounds very attractive, doesn't it? After all, after giving me three dollars, you will receive the pleasure of having given me three dollars, and I will receive the pleasure of three dollars. Three dollars is a small price to pay for such an experience, don't you think? 

Oh, also I'll give you a zine. (New one out, twenty four pages, quality stuff, poetry, cartoons, and all that. Also it conveniently costs three dollars, which is an interesting sum of money that you just might like to give me... ) 

UPDATE! - The Baron, on reading this post: "Perhaps you might like to describe it a bit more?" 

Certainly. Three dollars, commonly comes in the form of two gold coins, or a collection of silver coins, or a combination of gold and silver... you might even get a zine in exchange for it...

No comments:

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive