kidattypewriter

Saturday, December 24, 2005

What the Hell

I'm in Raymond Terrace. Just outside of Newcastle. The weather here is fucking hot. I want to go home!

Just saw the name of a shop:

LETS COMMUNICATE

No apostrophe. Arrrrrgh!

I think I'll spend the day boozing it up with my brother and his girlfriend. Also, might get my father an eel for Christmas. Just to be difficult.

Things to do in the next couple of days:

- Turn up unannounced on the door of my other brother in Sydney with a big cabbage for his Christmas present.

- Eat ridiculous amounts of Christmas food.

- Take a photograph of the downstairs part of my parents house, and send it to them as a postcard.

- Get the fuck out of here.

Merry Christmas eve. Merry Christmas, even! Later!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh gods, Central Coast flashbacks - just as I'd managed to escape.

TimT said...

Happy New Year to both of you!

I never did get to present my brother with a cabbage. I did give him a lego version of the Bible, which he didn't seem to be very happy about (he's married into a family of North Shore Christians).

Email: timhtrain - at - yahoo.com.au

eXTReMe Tracker

Blog Archive